Monday, December 15, 2014

Wheeler's Coffee @ Love Lane Penang

Advertorial:


Made a trip to the Wheelers cafe last month with Cerene, and we loved this place! It's more like an interesting place that I want to share, as I was so amazed by the interior decoration and other food items they posted in their Facebook page, it is mainly on bicycle themed cafe. 

The vintage bicycle outside the main entrance had caught my attention!


Everyone loves cute thing, what more in such a cute emoji design on the cup
It will surely be loved by everyone




A hanging bike in the air, this is so cool!

The first cafe in Penang with dart machine!

It's not only cater to coffee chillers like me, they also do have a dart machine for you to have fun! Speaking about the boss himself, he was so incredibility friendly and he genuinely treated us like his friends, I felt super honored which I think it's damn worth visiting hahahhhh!

The open area for smokers.

A very beautiful balcony!


We were introduced to some of their amazing new dishes on their new menu, although no amount of words cannot sufficiently describe how amazing it was, but I'll try my best! Or perhaps you need to be there yourself to try how delicious their food was.

Super pretty latte art 

A cup of coffee that keep me going for the rest of the day, also a great coffee is always the best companion. TBH I din't use to like coffee very much as a kid, cause i thought it was just bitter. But when I tried Wheeler's caramel latte, I took a snip, and it is unbelievably good+ super rich in flavor. 

Fruity tea

Fruity teas are my absolute favorite. It was my first visit and it definitely wont be my last! I will still return to this cafe as their fruity tea tasted so nice, the sweetness is just on average. 

Espresso Chicken

This was one of their signature dish, Espresso Chicken.These tastes sooooo good, I never tried anything like this! I dipped the chicken with coffee and little by little, until I tasted the aromatic fragrance and taste of coffee. Super delicious I must say.

Highly recommended if you're visiting Wheelers
Chicken Mushroom Rayout

Maxico Fajita Chicken Strip

Seafood Carbonara

I personally prefer cream base pastas so I ordered the seafood spaghetti, but the sauce was too creamy for my liking. 

Popcorn chicken!!! SCREAM***

I really love eating this, fried chicken added on with Thai chili sauce made a perfect combination. It remembered me about my secondary school time, I used to eat this as my everyday snack during recess time, so yummeh I would crave for it!


In the mean time, deciding what to eat has to be the hardest part especially dessert. After struggling for some times I finally decided to order their signature chocolate brownies. Luckily the portion is kinda small, because desserts always so fattening LOL. I am salivating just looking at these pictures already!

Oops sorry for the over exposure ;(


Additional Information:
Address: No. 67, Love Lane, 10200, Georgetown, Penang.
Business Hours: 9am to 10pm on weekdays, 9am to 12am on weekends. Closed on every Tuesday.
Contact Number: 604- 261 3570

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...