Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Chemical Peel Aesthetic @ Premier Clinic KL

Advertorial:


So, everyone's talking about Christmas and it's a season of giving. I celebrate Christmas with my friends every year even thou I am not a Catholic. This year I'am so honored to receive a "gift" from Premier Clinic to have a chemical peel treatment on my face. To those who interested with it, I wish this post helps a little. 

This was my first visit to Premier Clinic @ Kuala Lumpur. Initially I was really against aesthetic because this is not a natural beauty. But I am a person who very concern about my appearance, inner and outer beauty are both equally important to me. So I was convinced by Shelyn to try out aesthetic this time. 



"Premier Clinic is an aesthetic clinic with branches strategically located in Bangsar Baru, and Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL. They offer an extensive range menu of aesthetic treatments to help you attain your desired perfection in beauty and health"

We were asked to fill in a form before we get started

Consultation is free of charge

She is Doctor Aarthi! According to Dr Aarthi, acne usually occurs when skin pores are blocked by a buildup of oil. When the pores get blocked, this causes the development and growth of pimples. I always wanted to enhance my face skin, so I signed up a Chemical Peel for my face treatment, and Shelyn went for LED Photo-modulation therapy



Cleansing came first all the time

So Chemical peel is recommended for both men and women, so you don't have to be embarrassing with it. It is typically used to remove the top layers of the skin , and is done by applying a peeling solution (trichloroacetic acid) to the skin, which causes it to naturally peel off. This removes any dead skin cells on the surface and reveals a fresh layer of skin, which is generally smoother and healthier than previous layers. 

Acid on my face, oh my godness!!!!

It depends on your personal condition of your skin. I experienced a burning sensation during the initial application, this was the solution taking effect on my skin. " Is there any side effect???" I was wondering but it was too late LOL! I was already on the chair. 

During this period, Doctor Aarthi used a device over my face by blowing out cool air which it helps to reduce the sting and cooling. 



FAQ:

1. Does it hurt?
You might experience a burning sensation on your face, not pain. 

2. How many times I need to do to get the best result?
Each session should be spaced 4 weeks apart

3. What to do after the post treatment?
You should minimize any sun exposure and apply sunscreen lotion 

4. What if I still feel itchy on my sensitive skin?
Moisturizer provided should be used for up to 1 week or until skin is not sensitive anymore



Make your reservation now.

Address: 40, Jalan Telawi, Bangsar Baru, 59100 WP Kuala Lumpur
Clinic Hours: Monday 2-7pm//  Tuesday- Saturday 10am-7pm
Contact:  +6012-6624278/ +603-22822263

3 comments:

  1. Hye..can i noe how much u do the chemical peeling??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear. I am uncertain with the current price, perhaps you can enquiry the price on their Facebook?

      Delete
  2. A wonder treatment is a special minute and it is imperative to choose a clinic where every one of your needs will be satisfied and where you will need to return over and over.facial rejuvenation

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...