Thursday, August 27, 2015

ZA True White Perfect Protector Sunscreen



I am heading off to Singapore in just over a month. I can’t wait to visit the Universal studio and to see my bff there. My friends remind me to bring loads of sunscreen because the weather in Singapore is extremely hot! The exposure to the sun may cause you clogged pores/black head. So I am constantly on a lookout for a sunblock that has super good coverage and I want my face are fully covered and protected lol.. Otherwise I gna wrap my face like a mummy


So today I am going to into you guys the ZA sunscreen. Maybe some of you have seen, heard of or even used it before. Sunscreen is something essential to all of us, I mean come on, look at our Malaysia weather… freaking farking HOTTTTTTTT, you might turn to a fresh barbeque chicken in anytime when you walk under the sun. So sunscreen is a MUSTTTT!

“Sunscreen helps minimize damage from the sun’s UV rays that lead to signs of aging like irregular pigmentation, fine lines and dullness,” - Dr. Krant 



What is ZA True White Perfect Protector?
It is a multi-4-in-1 PERFECT PROTECTOR with base makeup and brightening effects that offers powerful protection against UV rays and pollution. It has SPF 50++, so ideally the higher the SPF, the more protection you’ll get.


 What’s so special about this product?
As you know, sunblock that offers a range of protection level can be very common nowadays, but how do you know which is the best sunblock for you? You don’t base on high sun protection factor (SPF) and you rate how well a sunblock is. For me, I am particular with other benefits as well. For ZA true white perfect protector, it has 4 in 1 effect


Direction: 
1. Shake well before you use

2. Squeeze a dollop into your palm 

You can now see the white liquid form

3. Rub it gently and make it even

4. Spread it on your entire face that will be exposed to the sun

You can see the comparison on my left hand (w/v sunscreen) and right hand (without sunscreen)

For those with a darker complexion, no worries! ZA perfect protector can use as a makeup base as well, so multifunctional. We girls need to do a lot of things before we get out of the house, just simply for our face we need to apply toner, serum, moisturizer, sunblock, and etc.  So now ZA is offering a solution, they came out with all in one sunscreen.
Let me demonstrate to you okay! So the sunblock is supposed to brighten my face tone, and keep my makeup long lastin

Here’s a close up photo!

Taadah~! Check out how much fairer I am on my left hand side face.. You can see that my cheek are lightened. Not only that, I feel my skin is hydrated and moisturized OMG! Another thing I love about ZA perfect protector? Usually after I applied sunscreen on my face, it turn my face into very oily creepy face. My skin always exceptionally oily and sticky which makes me uncomfortable. That’s explain why I never liked them. TRUE??? But ZA perfect protector has changed my perception, it contains triple vitamin C and the texture is very light ( White Lily extract, a natural moisturizing ingredients and collagen), it keep my face moisturize and soft. Guess what, the oil control formula are also designed to keeps your make up fresh for 12 hours and minimizes dullness & dark spots. Super amazing isn’t it? 



Here’s me with ZA perfect protector sunscreen!

So my dear, I am here to advise all of you “Never skip the sun protection step in your beauty routine because it is necessary to keep your face away from the UV rays.” I don’t want to sound naggy as I’ve said this many times before. But do you know that how important a sunscreen can be? You pick the right sunscreen. It enhances your protection against sunburn, wrinkles and skin cancer. But if you pick the wrong one. It may lead you to sensitive or itchy skin
If you are looking for a perfect sunscreen, you can give this a try


ZA Malaysia
Official website: http://www.za-cosmetics.com/


12 comments:

  1. This is such a wonderful product to white your skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing such a very fantasting post... for every readers....
    General Physician in Indirapuram
    pet classified website

    ReplyDelete
  3. this topic is interesting. This information is very useful to me. I hope there will be many post or like this blog. Thank

    you for sharing.
    Indian TV Serials Kumkum Bhagya
    Colors TV Reality Show Bigg Boss 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this great post, i find it very interesting and very well thought out and put together. IPL Season 10

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shop for bras online at victoria secert

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...