Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Blossom Elixir

Advertorial:


" I want to have a bigger breast"... " I want to look hotter than her"..." hey mate look at her big boobss"

It's one of the hottest topic among our high school time, esp girls lol. So don't be shy, its perfectly normal if you want to achieve a nice boobs#girlsbeinggirls. Certainly flat-chested women like me understand that no matter what I put on, it doesn't make me look good on it. But I would love to try some breast enhancement product instead of undergo any breast augmentation surgery, at least it is much more safer uh? Surgery is often seen as the only solution, but nooooo you're wrong!

Ouchhh so mean!


In all honesty, I personally never tried any breast enhancement product before this. I think it's a waste of money, and having a small boobs is not under my main concern yet hahaha. Anyone who knows me would know that I am A/B cup size, but I am fine with that as long as I live healthily.  Until I accepted a sponsorship from @nicoletee: Blossom Blixir bust ampoules cream, so I thought of this product might help to increase my cup size? Not bad leh, okay ons!!

About Blossom Blixir bust ampoules cream?
This product is a non sticky/oily ampoule that can enlarge breast naturally without any side effect. It has been proven to stimulate new growth of breast cells secrete and it helps you to achieve 3D firmness of breast

Gel type formula

The most common breast problems include uneven breast, small boobs, sagging breast and etc. Every women wants to have perfectly shaped breast throughout her life, but sadly this is not possible in most cases. Unhealthy lifestyle, ageing or pregnancy are one of those factor which causing breast problems.

Hence, Blosson Elixir are formulated to promote bust tissue growth and make your boobs bigger in a SAFE AND SOUND way. No risky and no wound at all. 

The expiry date/ ingredients are all clearly stated

Benefits:
» Ultimate breast enlargement
» Moisture skin
» Promote skin elasticity & smoothness
» Lifting sagging breast
»Anti Skin aging

My experience:
The absorption is very good. Once I applied on my skin, it was fully absorbed within 5 mins.  According to the instruction given, you are supposed to apply the cream on your breast area and massage it for around 10-15 mins, it will makes your breast feel firming. The best thing is you dont have to rinse it off, can just straight go for your beauty sleep. JENG!!

At first I feel shy to talk about this, it is so embarrassed and exposed. I mean, breast thing are so personal. You don't cincai cincai go and tell anyone :" eh my breast only A cup size" right? But then I realized, every women has one. What so shy about it? Unless you don't go out and buy a bra lollll. 

Left: Moisturize your skin, Right: Breast enhancement drink


Besides the cream formula, they comes with natural beverage too.In order to achieve the best result, you'll have to apply both at the same time.

About Blossom Blixir Enhancement Drink ( Right hand side)
It is an all natural formulation breast enhancement drink that helps women maintain the firmness of bust through specific herbs and natural ingredients. Blossom Blixir naturally enhance your breast and make it firm and bigger. 

Ingredients:
  • 100% natural
  • Effective 
  • Convenient ( carry in your bags)
  • No side effect

Benefit:
  • Improve the shape of your breast
  • Increase the breasts volume
  • Firm and uplifted breasts 
  • Prevent sagging breast
  • Hormone balancing 
  • Adjusting irregular menstruation 
Direction:

1. Dissolve one scahet into 100ml of water and stir well

2. You can see the powder form


Berries Stem Cell Drink

Don't get them confused.This is different with the one above. You can differentiate them based on the flowers printed on the box. Basically its a collagen booster drink that promotes good skin, reduces wrinkles, restore radiance to your skin and so on.  And what I like the most is that it's in a sachet form, so convenient for me to put inside my bag.

Benefits:
  • Anti Aging
  • Smoothes fine lines and wrinkles
  • Improves uneven discoloration of the skin
  • Relieves sunburn
  • Reduces age sports and acne
  • Increase skin hydration
  • Skin whitening and brigtening

Direction:

1. Dissolve one sachet into 100ml of water


2. You can see the powder form

3. Add on water and stir well

p/s: For breast enhancement effect, please consume 2 sachets/ day after meal. For hormone balancing effect, please consume 1 sachet/day

Price come in package:

Blossom Drink + Blossom Bust Cream Selling Price (2+1) = RM382. (3+1)= RM509 (4+1)= RM636


So if you wanted to look hot like Megan Fox, check out Maqui website now https://www.facebook.com/nicole.tengteng?fref=ts

OR

 contact Nicole Tee at 012-7221508 
Wechat: NicoleTee0614


3 comments:

  1. Hello... I would like to know is it good ? Did you continue to consume or just helping to advertise this ? Your reply is valuable :

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, How does that go? Does it works even? Did it says anything about not consuming during menstruation?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...