Thursday, June 18, 2015

Kainda's Gentle Hand Soap

Advertorial:



Everybody needs hand soap to keep our hand hygiene and we most definitely all have our favorite product. So today I am about to share my fav gentle hand soap from Kainda. Not only the best skincare is on my list, but hygiene is equally important for our health. A good hand soap is definitely something I coming across to.



What is Kainda Hand Soap?
It is a mild and nourishing solution that keeps your hands clean and germ-free without drying them out. It is formulated with natural moisturizers such as Vitamin E and Aloe Vera that ensure you'll enjoy a luscious hand spa every-time you wash.

Product Benefit
  • Mild and nourishing
  • Clean and germ free hands
  • Soft and smooth skin

The Kainda Hand Wash has a lightweight foamy feel, I used to wet my hand and massage with the soap, before wiping it away from hot towel. Besides the hand soap is able to keep my hand hydrated all the time, as it also contain vitamin E and etc. They source the ingredients from natural organic and each of them was selected specifically for its sustainability and natural properties. 

If you're interested to know more, you can read up at HERE. They explain in more details that I could. 
Step 1:
Apply a small amount of hand soap on your hand 

Step 2:
Moisten with Water
Step 3:
Lather and rinse


When you first apply it, it feels as it don't have much foam. You need to rub your hand gently and a few minutes later you can see the foam appearing. For a good hand soap, its not only keeping your hand clean but also moisturizing. I cant wait to see the differences, and I hope it will certainly help.



You can now purchase the product online and they will deliver it to your doorstep! That's what make me love online shopping as it is so convenient to me. Besides of hand care products, they also offer home keeping, garment and fabric care, skin care and beauty product.

So kindly visit their website at http://www.kainda.com.my/ or their Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/KaindaLifestyle 

2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely flower in the first pic! What is that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi. I am not sure about that, its my mom's flower haha :) Thanks btw

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...