Saturday, June 13, 2015

Hard Rock Summerfest Pool Party

Advertorial:


I suppose when you think of summer, the pool party comes to mind. In Malaysia, we don't really have much this kind of activity. But this time Hard Rock hotel joins " The World Largest Music Festival" celebration, hosting the 6th annual SUmmerfest event at the hotel's pool area. So apparently this was my first time attending pool party, pretty cool uh?


I made all my way to Batu Feringgi, you can see from the photo as the view from Hard Rock is so breathtaking. I was completely overwhelmed by the beautiful sea view. So let me talk about what is Summerfest about before I move on.

What is Summerfest?
Hard Rock Hotel supports Seri Cahaya Welfare Home in conjuntion with " The World Largest Music Festival" . The two day festival held from 12pm-10.30pm, by an entrance fee costing RM25 per pax. It's a meaningful activity as you pay to enjoy and you get to do charity at the same time. All the funds that are raised will be donated to Seri Cahaya Welfare Home, a non profit organization. 

I went for a sporty look, in my pink sport bra and short #ootd
X planning to swim but sitting beside the pool

My partner in crime!


The hotel rooms

The Swim Up Bar- The Shack

That's cool when you can enjoy your beverage while you are half way dipping in the pool lolll. They serve a variety of international and local drinks in a unique setting which also including some cocktails! 

The baby girl was like: Hurry up daddy! Hurrayyyy.


Summerfest 2015 also feature a number of local band performances at the Sand Stage and full filled activities at the pool area such as Kayak Race, Water Volleyball, Vibes Dance, Family Face Paint, Sumo, Water Bucketball, Pillow Fight and many more


Everyone so 陶醉,look!

I was one of them! HAHA

Found a good spot under a shady tree, without sunlight yeah!
Typical Asian LOLLLL


Thank you Hard Rock for inviting me so I get to experience a whole lot of fun acivities by the pool and love music. Looking forward for the next year pool party, I honestly wish that we could organize more in Malaysia! :) Lastly, thank you for reading xoxo!

Hard Rock Penang
Address: Batu Feringghi Beach, 11100 Penang Malaysia
Contact: 04=8811711


4 comments:

  1. Hark Rock Hotel have very nice environment ya! Will find one day to at Penang Hark Rock since I still never been to Penang :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been there and that place is just simply amazing! Hoping I will visit there soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah you definitely should have come again :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...