Thursday, September 01, 2016

Earn cashback with Shopback Malaysia



I blogged about my saving plan last week, you can refer back all my tips HERE. So now its time to share something which help you save even more, marathon saving loll. For those who know me in person, I am sure most of you know that I love to travel.  Travelling and exploring new places always make me so excited, that's the reason why I always look for the best deals online. So I have found ShopBack Malaysia, like most online shoppers, I shop with SBM.

Did you know that you get paid to shop online? My first reaction was like "uh are you damn serious?" ( Yes of course) . Ya you see, you can find great deals on ShopBack and shoppers get to EARN CASHHHH! It might sound too good to be true loll. What's even better? 


About ShopBack Malaysia
Shopback is the cashback site for online shopping and you get to enjoy up to 30% cashback. Meaning that you'll be able to access to a whole range of exclusive codes and offers from a whole variety of merchants — fashion, food, travel and many more!

ShopBack Malaysia partnered with over 500 local , regional and international merchants including Zalora, Lazada, and Asos. You can directly go for "travel" section if you're looking for a cheaper flight/hotels. Just look at the promotions and cashback, so many choices at discounted price.


Vacation, vacation, vacation. I think about vacation everyday, OMG I cant tell how much I love travel :( Be a smart consumer instead of being rich to travel the world. Talk about saving, I receive cashback in every single purchase I made through ShopBack. The hotels and flight ticket I book from Shopback is so much cheaper than the market price. 


Of course, if you're looking for top brands like TopShop, Aldo, Zalora ,Bonia etc, they have all these too. 


How it works?
It's easy and straightforward process. Once you have picked a deal, well simply click on “Shop now" to be redirected to the store's official website. From there you just perform your usual shopping. Once the payment is made on the merchant's side, your cashback will automatically be added to your ShopBack account within a few days. Once redeemable, you can cash out via your local bank account.


ShopBack gave me my own referral link, you can get RM5 to kick start your app shopping. Yes they literally pay you to shop and I love FREE thing. Who doesn't? Do sign up with #ShopbackMY now, it's really easy to sign up as shown below. 
This is my referral link:


4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...