Tuesday, December 22, 2015

HER BEST GIFT: Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask


Christmas is just around the corner and its the season of giving. Eliza is my best friend, partner in crime, my family (or more than that). Our friendship has lasted for more than 10 years. It's not easy to maintain a friendship but we managed to look out for each other. She deserves my love. She deserves my appreciation. So what better way to appreciate her than to give her a Christmas gift during gift exchange?

I was thinking about getting her the perfect gift for her. I thought how I was going to get her something online and deliver it to her doorstep without having to get caught in the Christmas shopping rush at the mall.

Then guess what? Just yesterday I received an email from Hermo.my, and this year, Hermo is having an awesome Christmas sale for the whole month of December. Wohoo! And in conjunction with Christmas, Hermo is organizing a BFF campaign: "HER BEST GIFT" to help every girl find the perfect gift for their best friends.



So what is "Her Best Gift"?

It's a site that features the various types of BFF out there and for each type of BFF personality, they have specially curated a list of gifts to suit their personality.


Hermo has listed 6 types of BFF, each unique and memorable in their own way. A list of speciality curated items have been carefully chosen to suit each BFF's personality- ranging from skincare to cosmetic to hair and body care.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2z_Fq-KL9w
  • The Nerd 
  • The Gossip Girl
  • The Foodie
  • The Motherly Figure 
  • The Wild One 
  • The Princess 


Well, Eliza is mixture of both Motherly and Wild. I guess you can say she's a wild motherly figure *LOL*. At times, she can be so caring and nurturing. She's there when I need her the most and sometimes I feel she understands me better than myself. And of course there are times when she goes crazy. She brings out the wild side in me. We party and do crazy silly stuff. She's a bff that never fails to put a smile on my face and at the same time brings warmth to my heart.
So guess what I got for my BFF? Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask!


This cool Coni Beauty Black Jelly Mask has added black diamond charcoal, rich in whitening and moisturizing nutrients to regulate excessive oil. The essence isn't too bad too because it exudes Black Rose essence that provides sufficient energy to skin cells, enhancing brightening and anti-oxidant ability with comprehensive whitening effect. Simply perfect! This goes well with Eliza fair complexion.

And it has extra benefits which is particularly well suited to blemished complexions which require deep cleansing. It also helps remove melanin from the inside out and exfoliate. On top of that, it restores skin’s vitality and elasticity, rejuvenates & brightens dull skin.
Looks like my BFF is gonna be enjoying Christmas as well as welcoming the New Year with a fresh looking radiant skin. I hope she loves the gift.

Can't wait to see her reaction.



About Hermo Malaysia:
Hermo.my is the leading beauty e-commerce website in Malaysia that has partnered with more than 200 brands locally and internationally. Hermo was founded with a simple mission to save your time and money spent shopping for beauty products and hard to get overseas products. So the money well spent if you'd asked me. 

Besides that, Hermo Christmas sale which will be ongoing untill 29 December 2015. So if you need more information, here you go! Enjoy shopping xoxo!

Hermo: www.hermo.my

3 comments:

  1. Yes, There are many ways to care skin and moisturize. Using skin care product is the most effective and convenient way.
    korean skin care product

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this korean cosmetics review, so cute, and love innisfree, etude house, and Laneige

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...