Sunday, June 28, 2015

Cres Wellness @ Gurney Paragon

Advertorial:


Hi guys, if you are following my Instagram you'd have seen me going to a few facial treatments in June, and one of the best among them was CRES Wellness in Gurney Paragon.

Ever since I start working, my life are more stressful as I need to work in the morning and I blogging at night. So my complexion looks really bad with those clogged pores and black heads. Now I am going to show you the before and after so you can see the comparison. Warning! 


Swear this is unedited 

As you can see, there's big pores on my forehead and cheek. My skin are combination, and it is usually quite oily at my T zone. Besides I don't usually apply any concealer because I think concealer might be blocking the pores and make my face a lot worst. I even stop using any cosmetic like bb cream, or loose powder. But my face doesn't get any better. OMGGG 不能靠脸吃饭了

Level 3 @ Paragon Mall 

So I went to Cress Wellnes with Eliza the other day. Its the right time to save my pretty face hahahah so beh paiseh. 

What is Cres Wellness?
They are the first and largest Paramedical Skin Care brand in Asia and it offers personalized treatment that helps women to pamper their entire selves. They have 9 outlets mainly in Kuala Lumpur, and now the 10th outlet just opened in Penang Gurney Paragon- Level 3.

Basically CRES is the flagship boutique of Cellnique


While I was waiting in the consultation room, tea was served!


The therapist was extremely friendly, she brought me into the consultation room and I had to answer a few questions before I started my treatment. I've consulted the therapist regarding my skin condition and I finally made up my mind in choosing their signature facial treatment, The Ultra Rejuvenation Crystalinear Therapy! 

My main problems:
  • Clogged pores
  • Black Head
  • Dullness 
Changing room with personal lockers to keep your belongins

Wearing their facial gown, not naked obviously :X

Therapy room


I was told that Crytallinear Therapy is highly effective reversal and therapeutic treatment used REAL crystal, and the entire treatment took only about 2 hours to complete. 

What's the benefit?
  • Instant whitening and spot lightening 
  • Ultra smooth and radiant complexion
  • Fine lines and wrinkles removing 
  • Ultra hydrating and refreshing 

yeahhhhh...

A great head massage, I almost doze off

The facial started off with a welcome massage, followed by cleansing and exfoliation. The therapist did a usual cleansing on my face and she removed all my make up. I got nothing left now....LOL. Then in a few seconds she started to extract my black head/pimples, with just a minimal pain. So it's normal if your face turns a little red after the therapy 


Next the therapist applied the mask on my face and finally followed by the Chakra massage. She was using a nano technology ultrasound machine to massage my face, it helps to ensure the essence was penetrated into my skin and deliver the optimal result. An additional benefit of this treatment is the instant face lift and reduce your face puffiness. 

It was cooling and relaxing, so this time I really fell asleep

With my eyes closed,I actually couldn't take any picture or see what is going on. I was glad that Eliza was there to help me, I love youuuuu!! #bestbff. I immediately felt refreshed after waking up from my short nap, such an enjoyable treatment.



Can you see that my face looks more hydrated and radiant now? At least my face is presentable at the moment, all those horrible pimples have gone down a lot. Needless to say I am super satisfied with the result. On a side note, please do not forget to apply mask when you're home. 

For those who haven't tried yet , call up for your appointment


CRES- Paragon
Address: L3,03, Level 3, Gurney Paragon Mall
163D-3-03, Persiaran Gurney
Tel: 604-2189303
Mobile: 6016-2077173

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...