Sunday, November 30, 2014

Eyelash Extension @ Nico, Penang

Advertorial:


If you seen me lately, I bet you seen my long eyelashes! I never thought  eyelashes would ever be this important to me, until I was offered to experience Japanese technique for eyelashes extension in Nico @ Penang, so why not??? Initially I was quite satisfied with my own natural eyelashes, I don't really have any issue with it unlike some other girls. But after I tried the extension, obviously it actually make some difference on my eyes!

Some basic personal info to fill in


That's really cool! We get to choose what type of lashes individually. 
I picked " gorgeous"

Me & Shelyn went for C curl!


I have to warn you before I continue my post! There's some close up shots of my face during the process, so don't judge before you plan to leave any nasty comment LOLLL! It took me around 45 minutes to get my lashes done, I felt asleep because the bed is too comfortable with the classical music playing around. No worries, the Japanese beautician is equipped with professional skill and it doesn't hurt at all, zero pain!

She first explained how she was going to position the eyelashes

Then she cut some surgical tape put under my eyes, and the process began!

So now, let's check out the outcome!
Front view & Side view

I loved it already, it is so much convenient I don't even need to apply mascara or putting fake eyelashes! I like how it actually makes me look prettier, they are so gorgeous and I don't think  I can get used without lashes anymore! Tips* If you want your eyelashes to be lost lasting, wash your face gently and do not rub hardly on your eyes. Normally they wont fall out, even if they fall out and you still want them back, you can go for the touch up session!


For first trial the normal price is RM190, but now I am giving you a better offer! For all my readers, you can quote my name "fioneooi" during your visit and you can enjoy a RM30 debate off your total bill. Also you'll get to redeem some discount vouchers for your next visit at Nico @ Penang


For more information or make reservation:

Address: No. 2, Ground floor, Kek Chuan Road, 10400 Penang. (the pink house)
Operation Hours: 10am-7pm Daily
Contact: 012-4886395
Email: nicopenang@gmail.com
Instagram: @nicopenang




19 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...