Monday, April 24, 2017

Nano Resvera: Healthy Red Wine


We’re all adults. We have problems, bad days and also times that we couldn’t get to sleep.  As someone who’s struggled with insomnia since April, I was looking for a better way to improve my sleep quality. And not to mention, it was extremely exhausting being an owl throughout the midnight, both psychically and mentally.  While everyone is sleeping, guess I was the only one who still stay awake on my bed, scrolling my phone, check out my newsfeed, and snapchatting with dog filter. loll.  I’ve been through a very hard time on April (some personal issue), and I get to sleep on 5am every night. That’s suck!

Until I chanced upon the opportunity to experience Nano Resvera by Nano Japan. At first I dint hold out much hope, but I’ve decided to give it a try.   It’s better than I reach out for sleep medication as most have side effects; some may be addictive. 


What is NANO Resvera: 
Nano Resvera is a premium product made of Pinot Noir grapes from the organic vineyards of Oregon, USA that is then flown to Japan for production. Using advance Japanese distillation technology, the grapes were fermented as how they would be in producing red wine, but bypassing the alcoholic production stage, therefore it is a 100% alcohol free and sugar-free red wine. 


The parcel reached 2 days before I went to BALI.  Everything inside is well packed with lots of bubble wrap and sealed with aluminium foil around the bottle ring. After unwrapping the box, I was impressed by the red wines bottle as it is beautifully presented in a sleek, corked classy bottle. I thought it would be nice if I bring it along to Bali. 

Here’s a picture of me with the red wines. LOL



It tastes exactly just like the actual red wines, except for the lighter colour. Let's check out the product benefits:
  • ·         Reduces cholesterol, high blood pressure
  • ·         Prevents heart diseases and stroke
  • ·         Accelerates fats burning
  • ·         Recover poor eyesight vision
  • ·       Anti-aging with powerful proven antioxidants

Seriously, though, is it true that Nano resvera can helps in fat reduction, to improve better sleep quality and anti-aging? According to the website, every glass of NANO RED WINE has health benefits equivalent to 7 glasses of actual red wine, therefore it can be enjoyed by all even children. The ingredients actually do contain natural polyphenol which is the anti-oxidant components of dark coloured grapes that found mostly on the skin and the pulps. It is generally agreed by scientist that the polyphenol content is directly proportional to the anti-oxidant activity of the grapes! :Pinot Noir has the most! So it stand to a reason that Nano Resvera is good for our health. 


It may just be me; I don’t like drinking alcohols during my trip as I don’t want to wake up hang over the next morning. This time I can drink as much as I want. I don’t have to worry about my friend getting me drunk. So far I’d say I really love this product as now I am getting a better night sleep. It is advised to drink 40-50ml after each meal, but there is no restriction it can be consumed at any time of the day as well. 


Now it's been a month after I consumed Nano Japan, it really helps to banish my dark under-eye circle and nourish my skin from the inside out. It might takes a few weeks for new skin to emerge up to the surface, so don't expect an overnight miracle :)
Nano Resvera


1 comment:

  1. The best grapes as the basis for such a wine give it an unusual taste and aroma. The drink is not only pleasant to taste, but also beneficial due to its properties

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...